Uterine fibroids, uncommonly known as uterine leiomyomata are extremely common among women. As a matter of fact, about 75 percent of women experience them at some point in their lives.
Uterine fibroids are abnormal developments that form from muscular tissue in the uterus. The growths can occur singly or in numbers, depending on the range of sizes.
The most known kind of non-cancerous tumors in ladies of childbearing age, uterine fibroids are estimated to happen in 3 out of 4 women during their lifetime.
Uterine fibroids are not related to an increased risk of uterine cancer. It should also be noted that they tend to reduce in size after menopause.
SIGNS AND EFFECTS OF UTERINE FIBROIDS
While different women with uterine fibroids experience no sign or effect of this condition, some women may experience the following signs and effects listed below;
- Bleeding between periods
- Heavy or painful periods
- Pelvic pressure or pain
- Pain during sex
- Lower back pain
- Frequent urinating
- A feeling of fullness in the lower abdomen
- Reproductive issues like infertility, early labour, and multiple miscarriages.
Though most women with uterine fibroids might experience no issues getting pregnant, some women may experience difficulty conceiving. Some pregnant women with uterine fibroids may be at huge risk for problems such as premature labour, miscarriage and abnormal fetal position. Nevertheless, in several cases, uterine fibroids are not likely to complicate pregnancy.
As a result of the complications uterine fibroids brings including heavy blood loss and anemia, it is important to consult your doctor if you experience signs and effects of this condition.
Herbal treatment to reverse uterine fibroids naturally typically involves the use of medications that help remove fibroids and relieve signs and symptoms and also reduce the pace of growth of fibroids.
Fibroid miracle program have explored the use of herbal treatment in the treatment of uterine fibroids. From their findings, they discover the best five treatments to reverse uterine fibroids naturally.
Avoid Foods That Make Fibroids Worse
Foods to remove or limit fibroid miracle include;
- High Fat, Processed meats; these foods are some of the worst food choices for women when it is associated with fibroids. Foods high in unhealthy fats, such as trans fats, processed meats can lead to inflammation. In addition, processed foods usually contain chemical additives and other ingredients that encourage inflammation. Reduce the amount of meat you consume by including plant-based protein in your diet. When you consume beef, always attempt to opt for grass-fed beef.
- Alcohol; alcohol lowers immune function and at the same time promote weight gain and hormonal imbalances. By lowering or removing alcohol, you can help to get your hormones back on track.
- Refined Carbohydrates; refined carbohydrates like products made in white, leached flour makes insulin levels to spike. Eating processed grains results in a sharp rise in insulin.
Consume Foods That Help Relieve Fibroid
What type of diet can help reverse uterine fibroids naturally? The following foods should be included in your diet to help reverse uterine fibroids naturally.
- Organic Foods; consuming organic foods may aid prevent and shrink fibroids because organic products are developed and made without the use of chemical pesticides.
- Green Leafy vegetables; it possesses many anti-inflammatory effects, so they may help reverse uterine fibroids naturally or the growth of fibroids in a woman’s body.
- Cruciferous vegetables; according to fibroid miracle book review, it says that high consumption of broccoli, cabbage, tomato, and apple seems to help reverse uterine fibroids naturally, potentially due to their high antioxidant and fiber content.
- Flaxseeds; it helps balance estrogen levels in the body, which in turn aid to reverse uterine fibroids naturally. You can sprinkle flaxseeds on oatmeal, in your smoothies or easily consume the seeds.
Opt For supplements That help in Fibroid reduction
Before you opt for this, consult your doctor. Some of this supplements listed below might be helpful in fibroid miracle treatment.
- Vitex (400 milligrams); Vitex lowers estrogen levels by encouraging the production of progesterone. For a quick result, it should be taken twice daily and for at least six months.
- Fish Oil (1000 milligrams); it possesses fatty acids which helps lower inflammation in the body, which may play a huge part in fibroid development.
- Milk Thistle (150 milligrams); it helps in liver detoxification which can balance hormones.
Change To Essential Oils
The best natural fibroid miracle treatments are thyme, clary sage, and frankincense. They all have the capability to help balance hormones naturally. Clary sage oil has also shown by fibroid miracle guide to significantly reduce cortisol levels and antidepressant effects.
To use these essential oils, you simply rub 2 drops of every oil over your lower abdomen two times on a daily basis; you can join with a carrier oil like coconut oil especially if you have sensitive skin.
In some cases, you might also take 2 drops of frankincense oil on the roof of your mouth two times on a daily basis.
Cut Out Chemicals
According to fibroid miracle guide, it suggests that endocrine disrupting chemicals like those discovered in our daily cleaning supplies, cosmetic and body care products, vinyl products like shower curtains, lawn treatment chemicals, plastic food containers, plastic food wrap, and upholstered furniture are strongly connected to the growth of uterine fibroids.
The list of things to avoid from like the shower curtain might feel long and irresistibly, but preventing yourself from these chemicals is simple and the good news is that most of these chemical free options are cheaper than conventional options.
For instance, baking soda for cleaning the house can be purchased in bulk and for pennies on the dollar, unlike chemical cleaning agents. Choosing not to treat your lawn with chemicals is free and if you are still making use of plastic food storage containers, you can change it with glass and stainless steel options.
Originally posted 2019-06-12 15:30:22.