Are there Natural Solution to Get Rid of Uterine Fibroids?
Otherwise known as leiomyomata, myomas or uterine polyps, uterine fibroid are non-cancerous tumors that affects the uterus. Uterine fibroids grow just outside the uterus, within the muscles of the uterus. Their size ranges from very small to several centimeters in diameters. Generally, the fibroid may just be one but with different locations. Generally, uterine fibrous might not be a cause for concern. But when the size is too large or when there are too many present such that it interferes with childbirth, it becomes a source of concern.
Causes of Uterine Fibroid
- Hormones: Some major hormones, oestrogen and progesterone produced in the body by the ovaries causes the uterine lining to regenerate during each menstrual cycle. This may stimulate the growth of fibroid and disturb natural Cure Uterine Fibroids aids.
- Family History: If fibroid runs in the family, the chance of the females developing it is pretty high.
- Pregnancy: the production of oestrogen and progesterone in the body increases during pregnancy. This might also induce the development of fibroid and halt the Cure Uterine Fibroids quest.
Symptoms of Uterine Fibroid
Although, the uterine fibroid might not exhibit detectable symptoms in some women, others might experience certain effect of the fibroids presence. Some of the symptoms may include:
- A sensation of pressure on the abdominal area.
- Heavy blood flow and abnormal length of periods
- Painful sex
- Pain in the lower back
- Frequent urination etc…
Surgery and Natural Treatment (Cure Uterine Fibroids)
Quite a number of treatment options exist for ways to cure uterine fibroid, unfortunately, except natural approach, they all have their side effects. The most common being surgery. Surgery seeks to remove the fibroid tissue itself, but the unfortunate thing about surgery is that it does not deal with the root cause of the growth of the uterine fibroids. Most times, there are cases of re-growth of the fibroid after surgery.
Other approach to cure uterine fibroid include Myomectomy, Laparoscopic or Hysterectomy (entire removal of the uterus) also has risk associated with them ranging from wound infection, incontinence, difficulty in getting pregnant etc.
Over the years, people have shrinked fibroid using purely natural means. Thus the only alternative to shrink fibroid without the risk of the associated side effect is to use the natural means.
NATURAL SOLUTIONS TO GET RID OF UTERINE FIBROIDS
1. Fertility Cleansing ( Cure Uterine Fibroids)
processes almost anything entering the body, it’s the liver’s primary function to break down excess estrogen and bring about it’s elimination through the large intestine. Should the liver be overburdened with too much substances
-caffeine, drug residues, pesticides, food additives and preservation, poor diets, environmental toxins, it ability to metabolize excess estrogen is compromised, thus leading to the uterus becoming over-estrogenized, creating the perfect platform for uterine fibroids to form and flourish.
To effectively perform a fertility plan, it is best to begin with a fertility plan. A fertility plan enhances the liver’s capacity to cleanse the body excess hormones (oestrogen) and toxins. A basis to cure uterine fibroids naturally.
Limit Exposure to Xenohormones ( Cure Uterine Fibroids)
Xenohormones, otherwise known as endocrine disruptors are human made chemicals which induces the development of uterine fibroid on exposure to them. They are human-made chemicals and have the ability to alter the normal functions of the body. Xenohormones have the ability to hinder the body’s receptor sites and is peculiar with victims of fibroid. This is because fibroid tissue is hypersensitive to oestrogen, being rich in estrogen receptors, it provides the atmosphere for uterine fibroid to thrive. Exposure to xenoestrogens can fuel uterine fibroid growth. So if you desire to treat uterine fibroids naturally, be careful of xenoestrogens.
Some Common Xenohormones are:
- Ethinylestradiol (common in oral contraceptive pills, released to the environment as a xenoestrogen through the urine and faeces of women consuming them)
- Atrazine (weed killer)
- Butylated hydroxyanisole known as BHA (food preservative)
- Erythrosine, FD&C Red No. 3, (food dye)
- 4-Methylbenzylidene camphor (sunscreen lotions)
- Bisphenol A (Common in polycarbonate plastic)
- Heptachlor and dieldrin, DDT (insecticides)
How to Avoid Xenohormones
- Consume majorly organic foods
- As much as possible, prevent exposure to herbicides, pesticides, and synthetic fertilizers
- As regards feminine care products, only the natural ones are advised.
- As regards natural body care products, only the natural types are advised.
- Completely avoid food preservatives
- For laundry, non-chlorinated oxygen based bleach is advised
- Chose completely whole grains and avoid white refined grains. Good whole grains are millet, brown rice, oats and buckwheat etc.
- Drink lot and lots of water.
- Other foods like cooked (unfried) fish, lots of vegetables, garlic is advised
- Foods to completely avoid include red meat, milk products, fried meat, okra, egg, alcohol, sugar, caffeine etc
Fibro Defense (Cure Uterine Fibroids)
Fibro defence (herbs) tackles the problem from the root and combats the oestrogen that fuels the fibroids and also helps the liver to effectively metabolize oestrogen. Fibroid defense is a tested and trusted way to combat and completely cure uterine fibroid. Some of the herbs are:
- Dandelion Root & Leaf (Taraxicum officinalis):It offers great assistance to the liver and provides excellent support for improved hormonal balance.
- Goldenseal Root (Hydrastis canadensis): It majorly helps to reduce pain and inflammation from foreign tissue growth It is extremely antibiotic, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory.
- Ginger Root (Zingiber officinalis):Ginger root is one of the best herbs to increase blood circulation and promote its flow to the uterus. This increased circulation helps to reduce inflammation of the uterus, ovaries or fallopian tubes.
- Red Raspberry Leaf (Rubus idaeus):Raspberry leaf helps tone the uterine muscles and normalize blood flow during menstruation. It is one of the best normalizing herbs for the female reproductive organs.
- Castor Oil Park naturally posses a drawing power that cleanses and heals the body of excess tissue wherever placed. Castor oil packs stimulate the lymphatic and circulatory systems which removes waste and toxins from the body. The promotion of circulation by the castor oil pack introduces fresh oxygenated, nutrient rich blood to flow to the reproductive organs (uterus). This is key to reducing and shrinking uterine fibroids.
Uterine fibroids depend on oestrogen, and does not have the capacity to regulate oestrogen. This is why they can develop and thrive well on exposure to oestrogen, both from ours and from the man-made’s. Thus to cure uterine fibroid naturally, reducing oestrogen is vital and encourage healthy progesterone levels to checkmate the unopposed oestrogen.
It is also of paramount importance to promote healthy circulation and detoxification of tissues in the uterus. Herbs have been seen to do a wonderful job as far as this is concerned. Therefore, if you need are concerned about the side effects of the other methods of shrinking uterine fibroids, then to shrink uterine fibroids naturally is the solution and you are sure in the right place.
Originally posted 2018-05-16 23:39:32.